1. Does the August Cup guarantee "X" number of games at the SoccerPlex?
Yes, you will have a minimum of 3 games at the Soccerplex.
2. Will all games be at the SoccerPlex?
YES, starting in 2013 all games will be at the Soccerplex.
3. How come during last year's tournament there were open fields at the SoccerPlex and yet my team had games at other locations?
In order to keep the fields pristine, the SoccerPlex limits the number of games per grass field to 6 per day.
4. What non-soccerplex fields are being used?
Starting in 2013, all games will be at the Soccerplex, so we will not have any offsite fields.
5. We have several teams we would like to enter into the August Cup. Will you schedule games so that our coach can be at all games for both teams?
We try to schedule around coaches that have multiple teams in the tournament. Sometimes we can't resolve all conflicts and coaches will have overlapping games. In order to assist in the scheduling process, please ensure the tournament applications for teams that have the same coach list the coaches name identically.
6. When will game schedules be posted?
Game schedules will be posted online around August 1st. All schedules are subject to change and teams need to check the online schedule immediately before the tournament for last minute changes.
7. What's the youngest team that can play in the August Cup?
A fall season U9 team is the youngest team that can play in the August Cup. The tournament is not open to U8 teams.
8. Our U16 team played in the August Cup last year and we would like to play again this year. Are we too old?
The August cup accepts teams from U9-U19
9. Our U16/U17/U19 team has conflicts with high school soccer. What do we do?
The August Cup offers evening and night games for a limited number of teams and will attempt to schedule U16 - U19 age group games in those time slots. However, the tournament doesn't guarantee that all games can be scheduled to accommodate high school soccer schedules. Please have your players check with their high school coaches for practice schedules.
10. I lost my soccer ball at the tournament. Did anyone turn it in?
If your name was on the ball, there's a very slim chance (<10%) that it may have been turned in. Please check at the Tournament Headquarters and if after the tournament, please contact the Tournament Director.